If you have noticed dark spots on your elbows and want to know how to get rid of them, check out these natural home remedies for dark elbows.
Are Dark Elbows Normal?
The short answer is “Yes”. Dark spots on elbows is something very common which is quite embarrassing and irritating for many people, especially in those with lighter skin. However, people with dark skin could be also affected.
Dark Elbows Cause
In general, the most common causes of elbow darkness include – lack of proper moist, heredity, leaning elbows on the tables, lack of proper skin care, due to some skin diseases and exposing to sunlight for a long time.
But don’t worry, it’s not at all a problem that cannot be solved. You can find fast and easy solutions in your kitchen.
8 NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR DARK ELBOWS
- First, mix a pinch of salt and half a spoon of sugar to a spoon of carrot juice.
- Second, apply it to your dark spots on elbows and massage for some time.
- Third, clean it off with warm water.
- Finally, repeat applying this until the dark color disappears.
- Apply pure cow ghee to your elbows and massage for some time daily.
- Massage with almond oil daily for best results.
- Take equal proportions of Glycerin and lemon juice.
- Then, apply it to your hands and massage the elbows.
- Next, rinse with water after 15 minutes.
- You will notice a visible result.
- First, mix baking soda with milk. You should get a thick paste.
- After that, apply it to your hands and massage the dark spots on elbows gently for some time.
- Rinse after 5 minutes.
- You will notice a great change if you do it 1-2 times a week for several months.
Learn more about natural home remedies:
- Natural Remedies For Blood Purification
- 6 Natural and Effective Ways To Remove Dead Skin
- 7 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Warts
- Painkillers You Have In Your Kitchen
- Natural Treatments For Faster Hair Growth That Really Works
- Good Health Remedies To Deal With Stomach Flu
- 10 Simple Remedies To Reduce Skin Pigmentation
- Natural Remedies For Bumps, Rashes and Skin Allergies
- First, take equal proportions of tomato juice and lemon juice.
- Then, add little amount of Glycerin to it.
- Mix it well and apply to your hands.
- In the end, massage slowly for some time and wash it off.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar to a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Next, apply it on the affected area and massage gently.
- Finally, let it dry for 15 minutes and rinse it off.
- Take potato slice and rub it on your elbows.
- In this case, daily application will remove the dark spots on your elbows
NOTE: Wash your elbows daily and remember to keep your elbows always moisturized because lack of proper moist on your elbows is one of the big reasons for darkness. Try to avoid placing your elbows on the table or any other place and see the change.
In summary, dark spots on elbows could be frustrating for most women, but with appropriate skincare and with the help of the natural home remedies for dark elbows (most of them you will find in your kitchen), you can get rid of this skin issue.